Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 Months

Wow... 10 months is almost a year, and it seems like I'm writing these posts in faster and faster succession, she'll be there before we know it! Our girl is such a character... she is so curious, figures things out really fast (like opening and closing and opening drawers), and loves her brother and sister so so much. She gets so excited when they come into the room: a big smile spreads across her face, her feet start pumping back and forth and she starts chirping and hyperventilating. Like I said, excited. She's crawls her way over to people, pulls herself up on their legs and starts chatting to them. Adorable. She used her highchair as a walker the other day, slowly but confidently walking her way across the kitchen floor. She started clapping yesterday, and I could hear her doing it in the back seat in the car on the way home. Made me grin from ear to ear. Oh yeah, and she has 2 teeth now! She looks so much older with them, and a bit more like her cousin. Every month when I sit down and reflect on our life with the girl, I think to myself, "right now is my favorite time so far", and this month is no different. Life with our dear girl just gets better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment