Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dylan's Birthday... and craftiness!

My nephew is a year old! I just can't believe it... and if Dylan's turning one, that means that PJ's going to turn one soon, and that is just crazy...


There was a party for the little man today, and it was very cool. My sister had a friend make a monkey cake with a special banana cake just for the birthday boy. It was hilarious how neat and tidy he was about eating his cake... we all were expecting a big mushy mess, but the only mess that was made was made by his parents in an effort to get him excited.

So for the big birthday boy I made a cloth book filled with his favorite things, and a ball, which I also took the liberty of putting in his book, because who wouldn't like a squishy ball made with love by your auntie?



3 comments:

  1. I remember my daughters first birthday. There is a picture in my mind for there sitting in her cloth diaper with cake all over her. I can't believe that she is going to be four very soon. If anybody is looking for cloth diapers go to http://www.monkeybunz.com they have great prices and free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for using my tutorial! Your book looks so great, and I love the designs you put in it. Very cute and very personal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book is adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete