Wednesday, January 27, 2010

4 Months


She's pushing herself up now, giggling, and smiling a ton. She rides on her invisible unicycle, and is discovering toys, her hands and her feet. She loves her brother and sister and can watch them forever. She sticks her chin out when she's done eating and falling asleep, and her eyebrows turn red when she's tired. She still has a bald spot, but her hair is growing longer all the time. Her rooster 'fro is back. She takes a bottle like a champ (after tricking us into stressing that she would refuse it when I went back to work) and loves hanging out with her Daddy. She moved from the cradle to the crib. I can't believe how big she's getting. I can't wait to see what she does next.
Oh how I love this girl...

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful, happy baby! Love to hear about all the exciting new developments you're witnessing. And I hope everyone's adjusting to your return to work well.

    -Julia

    ReplyDelete