Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hip Baby Bag

Every mom needs a large bag to tote around all the paraphernalia that is necessary for every possible occurrence. My purse wasn't quite big enough, and the diaper bag I made for my sister was just a little too big for me. Then I found A Mingled Yarn's tutorial for her Hip Mama Diaper Bag, and I knew it would be a perfect fit. And let me tell you, I love it. I use it every day, and it holds nearly everything I could ever need (Jess's huge bag isn't looking so over the top now that I have a baby of my own).


The tutorial was great, and the instructions were very easy to follow. The only changes I made were to use fusible batting inside the strap and to add a loop with carabiner for a key holder.

Now I just need to make a changing mat to go along with it. I love this bag!

1 comment:

  1. so glad you liked the tutorial! I love the fabric you chose. :)

    ReplyDelete