Sunday, December 28, 2008

Presents Made

Now that everyone has received their presents, I can show what I've been doing for the past several months. I already posted about some of the knitted hats I completed, and here's some more:

For my dad (modeled by Mike) {from the pattern found here}



For my sister {Koolhaas, found here}



And not quite done, but this is for my future niece/nephew {mini Koolhaas} Nephew! Finished here.



For my grandma I made this eyeglass case {inspired by this blog - thank you Kayla!!}



For my step-niece I made this butterfly display {inspiration here, butterflies from Dover Sampler}



I made this pair of Fetching for my friend {pattern here}



This pair was made after making 2 3/4 gloves that didn't match in the slightest out of a wonderful, but poorly chosen variegated yarn.



Luckily they're a quick knit. I'm not giving up on them, I've bought 2 more skeins, and will knit until something matches.

6 comments:

  1. wow! You've been busy! Your hats and handwarmers turned out so nice and I really like the framed butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice gifts! those are some of my favorite projects that i've seen in the blogsphere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! These are all very impressive. Most of us think we're doing well, just buying something we think the recipient will like.

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed - you put together a lot of lovely things! I love the hats especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you saw the crossword glasses case on my blog--it's been a while. Yours turned out great! And my grandmother is Pat, too:)

    ReplyDelete