Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend success


I got a muslin dress made for my sister's wedding. Her soon-to-be-step-daughter will be wearing it in the teal sparkle dot fabric on the left. Luckily she's 1" smaller than Ali, so I was able to make the preliminary large adjustments, and I'll be able to have it ready for closer fitting the next time I see her. Ali likes the pattern too, so I'm making note of the changes for her as well. Unfortunately I'm a bit busty so I'd look pregnant in it, but it will make a nice spring top for Ali. And now I have plenty of fabric as well... look what I got at a local boutique's spring cleaning warehouse sale...
I'm the luckiest girl in the world...

2 comments:

  1. wow! what are you going to do with all that fabric???? how wonderful to find the jackpot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is this boutique? I must know ;)

    ReplyDelete