Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ravelry

Wow, I am so excited about Ravlery. Somehow I missed out on it entirely and just recently heard of it. Maybe because I'm a recent knitter. Any of you knitters/crocheters out there not signed up for Ravelry yet, get your butt over and sign up! You have to wait for a bit to get an account (not sure why), but it's totally worth the wait. No more random collections of links to patterns I want to try, or piles of unorganized internet printouts! It's all organized on my Ravelry site, with all my stash info and a list of the needles I have. So, so cool.

And because it's just not a blog post without a picture, here are some pictures of a swap project in process...

2 comments:

  1. I agree Ravelry is great but also dangerous....hours can be spent looking at all the gorgeous patterns.....thinking about the yarn you need to buy to make them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up and received an invitation. However, it's quite the place. It will take me a while to figure it out...

    ReplyDelete