Friday, December 28, 2007

Thank you, Santa!

(aka, my lovely family!)

Here's what I found under the tree this year...

From my mom...



From my dad...



From my sister...



From my aunt...



And all handmade!! I am so lucky to have such a talented family!

And I bought this new craft book with a gift certificate. And then I took advantage of Superbuzzy's 4-day sale with the money from my last etsy sale! A little of this (but in green), and a little of that.

Hey mom - could you send me some pics of the things I made you guys so that I can show them off too? I was in such a flurry before christmas I let them leave the house without a picture! It's like it never even happened if I can't show you guys...

1 comment:

  1. I love that your whole family got into the handmade spirit, too. And the previous photo of Mike quilting is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete