Friday, December 7, 2007

A few of my favorite things...

There is so much crafty goodness out there! I've come across a couple great gift guides, and so I thought I'd share some of my favorite things from my Etsy Favorites.

At the top of my list always is Sulu, er, I mean SueLieu earrings.

South Street Design jewelry. I want it all.

Clever cabled Asymmetrical Scarves.

Wonderful handmade stamps from Craftpudding.

Very cool screenprinted totes.

Passport wallets for all the world travelers in your life made by MinMade.

Pendants, Pendants, Pendants, Pendants, Pendants, Pendants! I like pendants.

Completely adorable stuffies made by Lauren.

Get ready for next year with a very well made organizer (I got one with opposite colors and can't wait to use it!).

Cute uglies from Mary Ann.

And top all your presents off with some great gift tags by Amy Elise Designs.

3 comments:

  1. Well aren't you sooooo nice! Thanks for mentioning my shop in your post! I bet your hubby is glad that you have a blog - he must always have a good idea about what surprises to get you! I am having a hard time trying to decide what to get for the Mr. this year. He is into electronics so I just have no idea where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention! And hooray for you - an ugly is on its way to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet for so many reasons. Thanks for mentioning my etsy shop here (and under it's original name!). But thanks also for the guide. I've been having little freak outs for the past week as I realized that the handmade pledge I took is not going to be fulfilled if I try to do all the handmaking myself. I'm off to check out the links, and buy some handmade. I hope your preparations for the holidays are moving right along.

    ReplyDelete