Thursday, October 4, 2007

Weekend Shenanegans

Instead of sewing all weekend (which is what I should have been doing in preparation for this), I hurt my pinkie finger pretty badly smacking it into a door jam, and did a whole lot of procrastinating. One thing I did accomplish was "helping" Mike (aka, watching and occasionally handing him a tool or holding something) take apart and make new our hand-me-down baker's rack. As one piece, it didn't quite fit anywhere convenient, so was placed in a rather awkward and nearly useless location. Now, the top half is a lovely shelf in the kitchen, and the bottom is our necessary surface by the front door.



(Ok, I know it's Thursday, and a little late to be talking about my weekend, but I had this post written up Monday night, and have just been procrastinating on adding the pics. How lame is that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment