Sunday, October 28, 2007

Catch Up

I've been a major blog slacker lately. Apparently doing nothing is easier than I thought it would be. I haven't been entirely lazy, I made two sets of Halloween bags for neighbors and friends, but neglected to take pictures of either. I still have to make A & D's so hopefully I'll remember to take pics of those.

I've been a very lucky crafter lately. First, I won Sew Mama Sew's Free Fabric Friday drawing and chose this as my free yard. It was too hard to choose, so I got a little bit of these as well.



Then my mother found the mother lode of embroidery hoops at a yard sale and passed the spoils along to me.




And finally, I received my embroidered buttons from the swap! And all I can say is WOW! You ladies are really talented! I was lucky enough to receive a button from Maitreya, Kristin, the swap organizer Michelle, Jessi, Sweet Bee and Elsie. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them yet, but it will have to be special. For now they shall just be admired.





I can't wait for the next swap that Michelle has promised for after the first of the year.

4 comments:

  1. such fun buttons - I hope mine come tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what wonderful buttons. and yay for winning free fabric friday.

    what are you going to do with those hoops?

    amandajean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your new fabrics! I must get some of that groovy stuff soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! I bought both the goldfish fabric and the camper van fabric recently too! We obviously have similar taste!! Love the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete