Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...

I had an absolutely wonderful birthday! Thanks to all of you who wished me a good day! I received some lovely gifts including two new craft books from Mike (more on what Mike planned for my birthday later... it deserves it's own post) and these lovely goodies...

From Mary Ann... (how did you know my fav color is blue??)

From my mom...
And I bought myself a little birthday present from Sulu...

Lucky me! Thank you all! Turning 27 has never been such fun.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday, Sarah dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a happy birthday indeed! Are those bracelets made by your mother? They're fabulous! Thanks for the mention, too - glad to be part of the birthday celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about 5 posts behind. Grrr. Happy 27th lovely one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have a been? Oh yes, out of town! And I missed wishing you birthday wishes on your birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It looks like it was wonderful - your birthday trip looks AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete