Monday, August 20, 2007

M is for...


Mike. He has his own blog. And without getting too mushy, he has my heart as well. He is such a creative, kind, funny, loving guy, I just can't believe how lucky I am to have found him. He supports and challenges me, and I probably wouldn't have gotten back into crafting and sewing as much as I have (and probably wouldn't have this blog) without his confidence and participation. And I most definitely wouldn't have traveled as much as we have since I met him. We have tons of these pictures at different locales...


I've seen this pose a LOT...


And everywhere we go, we see more than I thought possible in the limited time we have, and by the time we leave I feel like a local. I usually have this odd feeling when we get home, saying to myself "wait, I thought we moved to SF/NYC/DC/LA/Disneyland/etc... what are we doing back in Davis?".

I love you, Mike!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. We love you, too, Mike! (because you make our p dot one happy chica, that is)

    ReplyDelete