Thursday, August 9, 2007

I is for...

Ibig, which is Tagalog for to want, like, love, desire, wish.

No, I do not speak Tagalog, but Mike's brother's soon-to-be wife does. We got a call last night that they're going to be getting married tomorrow morning! They were originally planning for a wedding sometime in September, but now they're going to have this small wedding and then a much bigger one some time next year. So today we're preparing for the drive to Redding, attending the impromptu wedding, then the drive to Mariposa to spend the weekend with my parents, which was our original weekend plan. Whew! I'm tired just talking about it.


As for other I's, I also share Megan's sentiment...

2 comments:

  1. I like Ironed, but i'm with the both of you on the Ironing.
    Happy roadtrip(s)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camiseta PersonalizadaAugust 13, 2007 at 11:08 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete