Tuesday, August 7, 2007

F is for...


Fabric. We all love and hoard it. These Joel Dewberry fabrics are my most recent fabric purchase from Fabric Stash. Though most of these aren't new to blog readers, I thought I'd share my favorite fabric sites.

Reprodepot
Sew Mama Sew
Superbuzzy
Purl Soho
Hancocks of Puducah
Fat Quarter Shop
Cia's Palette
Nuno Plus

F is also for Fuzz. No, I'm not talking about my hair again, but the movie Hot Fuzz! We just watched it, and it was great. Is Spaced ever going to come out on DVD in America??

5 comments:

  1. And F is for fabulous you. I miss a week and you've done a mountain of cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I did not know about some of those. I do believe I'll be spending some cash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those fabrics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I've got that bird print too, but in orange. Thanks for posting the fabric store links - I've only heard of half of them. I'll have to check out the others.

    ReplyDelete