Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pay it Forward

It's a cheesy name, but sounds like fun. I first saw this on Anna's site, but missed the sign up, so when I saw that Mary Ann was doing it too, I quickly commented. Now it's your turn!


“PAY IT FORWARD. The first three people who leave a comment and pledge to pay it forward to three others on their blogs will receive a handmade gift from me within one year (July 22, 2008) of this posting. I will read your blog and get the essence of who you are to come up with an idea.”

2 comments:

  1. Awesome and I want to play! Perfect activity to spread some cheer and good fun amongst crafters.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOO HOO! Count me in! I'm so excited! I miss seeing you! Are you going to do HP in October, or have you thought any more about joining Sac. Craft Mafia! Big Crafty Fun!!

    ReplyDelete