Monday, July 9, 2007

I'M DONE!


I can't believe it... I'm done with the cowboy bedding! Ok, so I have to admit that the main (ie, only) reason I got it all done this weekend is because the tiny recipient of the cowboy extravaganza (baby Marshall) was born on Saturday. Oops. In my defense, he was a month early. But, I've learned a valuable lesson in making things for new babies, don't wait until the last minute! Well, I guess that's a valuable lesson for all projects, and one I'm sure to forget instantly. Lucky for me, Marshall's mom was really nice about my tardiness.
And boy, what a load off of my mind! Now I can get to all the projects that have been piling up in my brain. Including one of these bags I've gotten all cut out in linen and pale blue cotton...

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I keep re-learning that lesson of not putting things off - it doesn't really seem to stick;)

    Can't wait to see that handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bedding, it's super cute!

    Which handbag are you making? All of the Japanese craft books you have look really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is so adorable, I'm sure little Marshall will love it for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurray for finishing the baby bedding! I bet it feels great to have that accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely feeling, isn't it? Can't wait to see the spurt of sewing that comes now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay~ the bedding came out terrific! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you made it through! Love all that cowboy gear :)

    ReplyDelete