Friday, June 29, 2007

Wonderful knitting

Nope, not mine, I'm still struggling with a cowl that just isn't holding my interest in this hot weather. I'm talking about Carrie's wonderful swap package!

When I was first introduced into this world of crafty blogs, Carrie's blog You're only bored when... was one of the first that I found, and the first far away crafter that I actually made contact with. Her blog, her lovely tutorials (I've used her wristlet tutorial repeatedly) and projects inspired me to start my own blog. So when we decided to organize a swap involving some Daiso swag for some knitted loveliness, I was way excited. After I finally got my butt down to SF to make good on my end of the bargain, Carrie surprised me with the prettiest hat and matching bracelet I've ever seen.


Can you see the beading she did on both? So lovely! She even put directions for blocking the bracelet should it get too curly on her site.
I can't wait for winter! Thank you so much Carrie!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I need to learn how to knit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat and bracelet are lovely, and are the perfect color for you. Swaps are such goodness!

    ReplyDelete