Friday, June 29, 2007

Gift Cards Galore!


Look at all the wonderful gift cards I bought from Amy of Amy Elise Designs! She makes very cool gift tags, both simple and fancy, as well as gift bag sets that I just love. I also love the way she packaged the tags, putting each set in a bag with a teaser tag on the top. Unbeknownst to her, when choosing which ones to buy, I was torn between the cowboy and the horse and between the two birds pictured, and now I have a little bit of them all! And as you can see, she also sent me the wonderfully colorful tags on the bottom. They're all so great, I want to share them and hoard them at the same time! Amy is also having a Summer Sun Blog Giveaway, so make sure you check out her blog.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute - I had marked her etsy shop as a favorite a bit ago, but then forget to return there and make a purchase! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete