Tuesday, June 19, 2007

the best dad ever

Here's some pics of our very fun Father's Day...

I think the cookie Ali and Devin made was quite realistic.

And then we all made self-portraits.

How did my portrait go from an old version of me to looking nothing like me? Who knows. I love Devin's toothy grin as well, when in reality he looks more like a pirate with three teeth missing. And don't forget Chip and Quacker sitting atop Ali and Devin's shoulders, who then I outfitted with sleeping bags, purses, rugs and table cloths. Quacker is unavailable for a photo shoot at the moment, so here's Chip's spread, including table and chair made by Mike with the strawberry baskets we got with our mountain of strawberries.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun fathers day. We went to the zoo.
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! they all came out super. Glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That strawberry basket furniture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I'm coming to live at your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah

    those self portraits are fantastic!
    what a fun family project - you just keep inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool -- you guys are so creative! You're working much too hard for summertime! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the self portraits! I am so gonna steal that idea...it'll be a hoot to see what my 4 and 6 year old come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The self-portraits are very cool. But that cookie blows me away. It's hysterical! And pretty darn accurate. Such a sweet idea.

    ReplyDelete