Friday, May 25, 2007

Lots of goodies

I've been a bad blogger indeed. And I have no excuse, I've merely been relaxing and enjoying myself. Shame on me. But, I just had to share some of the wonderful things I've been getting in the mail lately.

Lovely MaryAnn from a very mary design and I had a mini swap, some of her random ephemera for some of my random fabric and other bits. Here are some pics of the wonderfulness she sent me...



That same day I also received my Small Object t-shirt and a bookmark from Carolyn of Laughing Duck.

Today I received the first of my Fabric Swap #3 packages. Anna of Thimbleanna sent me this great package.



She (obviously) went with a pirate theme, with fabulous lime green rick rack and a sewn border card of buttons amongst all the goodies you see above. I know Ali and Devin will enjoy the "Arrrgh!" pencil sharpeners. Thank you Anna!

Well we have a pretty full three-day weekend ahead. We have a kayaking-bbq-poker birthday party, a university graduation, and a trip to San Francisco (including Daiso and Kinokuniya Bookstore!). And then a cupcake swap to finish putting together for my partner Sara on Monday.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. so jealous of all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my fabric yesterday and I'm eating it all up! Thank you thank you thank you! What a sweet swap in a sweet bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how jealous all that great stuff from mary-ann.
    Kara
    x

    ReplyDelete