Sunday, May 6, 2007

Handmade Parade Success!


The Handmade Parade Spring Fling was on Saturday, and it was wonderful! I met a bunch of lovely and talented fellow crafters (and got to put the faces to the blogs), and actually sold some of my creations! When all was said and done, I pretty much broke even after purchasing a bunch of lovely things from my crafty neighbors (which I'll post pics of later). Not bad for my first time. I want to thank my friends and family for coming and supporting my craft endeavor!
I had a great time with my neighbors Melissa, Bethany, Shonda and Carolyn.

Check out the flickr group for more pictures, and I've put some of the extra items from the Parade on my etsy shop.

We've had a very busy weekend and I'm still recovering from the late nights I spent preparing for the Parade, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut it short. I will definitely detail my time better this week, so come check it out! In the meantime, check out some lovely descriptions of the Spring Fling. I can't wait for the Fall Fest!
(And you're right, MaryAnn, Vallen is lovely! :o) )

6 comments:

  1. So glad it went well! Your display looks wonderful!! I received my box of goodies over the weekend. LOVE it ALL!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good time and we will be even better prepared for September. Best part of the day was meeting the crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm glad it went well. Success is breaking even at a craft fair, I'd say. So much temptation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you connected with the Queen! She says we look like sisters, so I plan to email you a photo so we can decide if we were separated at birth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your booth looked amazing! I was shocked that was your first show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that the craft fair went well for you!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete