I also made some puzzle piece magnets with an image of the entire puzzle in the tin. I tried to have at least a part of a face or body part in each piece, but I also made a set of pieces with images of the textiles. Devin made a set of connecting pieces that turned out great.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
My swap partners have received their packages, so it's safe to show you what I sent them. After cutting some bits of fabric from my Hancocks haul, I followed Carrie's tutorial and made them each a tote. I changed the directions a bit, I put the handle on one side so that it would go through the loop easier, but the instructions were very clear and easy to follow.