Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shopping!

I've been perusing the internet too much, which always leads to trouble. Usually I end up buying things that I absolutely NEED (aka, impulse purchases that make my checkbook cringe), but I've bought a couple things I'm really excited about (while still keeping the peace with my checkbook). First is A Small Object's new t-shirt which I found out about from a post on Angry Chicken. The t-shirt is a lovely blue with her adorable Woodland Pals across the front, and it's only $18. Today is the last day of the sale, so go get your tee!

I also bought Futuregirl's Octopus Stuffie pattern for a mere $5. I've had this great octopus dancing around my brain since I saw this post about the Octophrost. Sarah at A Small Fox in a Big World reminded me of how much I love this octopus with her Pandapus. Thanks Bitter Betty for the heads up! I can't wait to make my own, which I can tonight if I want, because the pattern came to my email just now in PDF!

And have you seen that Amy Butler fabrics are on sale at Reprodepot ? Oh dear... And don't forget to check out Sulu-Design's new creations! I can hear my checkbook sighing in defeat right now...

3 comments:

  1. thanks for all of the suggestions on how we can part with our cash as well! that is really nice of you to help us along. ;)

    would you like me to send you some dictionary pages? I wasn't quite sure from your comment on my blog today....if you do, just e-mail me your address and I'll send them right to ya. (e-mail address on my profile page...)

    just noticed your compressed air can cozy. I think I am going to have to try to cozy up some things here. seems like a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Octopus and all your other suggestions! The t-shirts are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great purchases, totally easily defended ;) and you have caused a chain reaction with that Amy Butler link, not I will have to shop...

    ReplyDelete