Friday, April 20, 2007

Ready for quilting

I have the borders on, the batting, backing and binding (purple and pink swirls) ready (4 B's... check!), and am heading to my aunt's tomorrow morning for some proper training. I am SO happy to be getting this done! It really hasn't taken much active time, but it's been taking up a lot of space in my brain, itching away, reminding me of all the things I need to have done in May. But now, I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

So I got my second pair of Sulu-Design earrings (I LOVE Sulu-Design - her jewelry is gorgeous and she's so nice!) and these great pendants from Miss Fickle Media a while ago, but have been feeling so overwhelmed with my projects that I haven't gotten a chance to post the picture of them.

I also got quite a bit accomplished for the Handmade Parade, but you'll see that later. Either at the fair or on my etsy shop after May 5.

And on a non-crafty note, Mike got Ali and Devin recorders, and they were showing off their skills tonight.

Devin was all nonchalant, like a pro. Plus the tv was on, so he was multi-tasking.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. That jewlrey looks amazing. Off to check out your link.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet for posting the jewelry photo - what a great customer you've been!
    I have to say, I love that photo of your son with the recorder. That is just so "kid" - playing an instrument while watching t.v. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading my blog! I'm very happy to be a good sulu-design customer!

    Mike's son is adorable, isn't he? (unfortunately he's only "mine" in spirit, I'm the not-so-wicked pseudo-step-mother)

    ReplyDelete