Friday, April 27, 2007

My First Sale!


I just checked my email to give my hands a break from making a bunch of legs, and I've made my first etsy sale! Someone bought two of my she-ra bands. THANK YOU! I'm so excited, I'm going to send a special surprise to someone in celebration. Leave a comment, and I'll pick a winner on Monday. What will it be? Comment and find out...

You can check out the other band that was sold at Handmade Parade.

And I just added my pics of Laura's first aid kit to the flickr group. Go check out all the great first aid kits!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! It is such a great feeling that never goes away with each sale. Addictive in a healthy way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That must be so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! The octupus turned out great too, that must've taken a while? Hope you continue to have success on Etsy, it's addictive for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I remember writing a post just like this on my blog - I was practically doing cartwheels I was so thrilled about my first etsy sale. Wishing you many more...

    ReplyDelete