Monday, April 30, 2007

futuregirl's Octopus


Here is the octopus I made from futuregirl's pattern. It is named T-ron-pus after its new owner, my friend Taryn (nicknamed T-ron). I embroidered a big "T" on the bottom as well. Check out all the other octopus concoctions at the octopus flickr group.
This week is going to be a little crazy for me, because I still have quite a lot to do for the Spring Fling for Handmade Parade this Saturday! I hear there may be a crowd, and I'm second guessing the quantity of items I'll be bringing... we'll see.

4 comments:

  1. I love the octopus! I have had a toy octopus since I was a child - made by my mum - she had to replace it when I was 30!! This one is pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Vallen from Queenly Things will be there, too! Meet her - she's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute, I love softie patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah that is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete