Sunday, April 22, 2007

First Aid Swap

My swap partner got the first aid kit I made her, so now I can post the pictures I took of it. Make sure you check out her site, she took some great ones as well.



The big white circle is a white chocolate aspirin, and it's covering up this sewing kit...




I tried to fashion the pockets after the pockets in old suitcases. There's also a tissue holder which is tied into place. I'm pretty happy with it, and I'm glad Laura likes it.

Thanks Missy for organizing this super fun swap!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky girl, your swap partner is! What a detailed project you made for her - all of the little interior pockets are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked out the spoils crazy mom quilts got from your swap, and it looks like you're a pretty awesome swap partner as well! :o)

    ReplyDelete