Sunday, April 8, 2007

Busy busy...

I've been crafting my little heart out lately! Necessity requires it, because I have my first swap due next Friday, and my first craft fair in 4 weeks. But in spite of my little stress attacks, I'm having a great time with it all. Here's some ready-to-be-sewn pencil rolls...




Some revamped Starbucks coffee sleeves...

And some freezer paper stencils (which I got from this site) that I'm thinking of using as patches for some drawstring bags.

Don't you love the palm tree print on my ironing board? I desperately need to follow wiksten-made's lead and recover my board with something that I like.

I can't show you any pictures of the swap stuff yet, because I want my swap partner to be surprised! But I'm pretty excited about how it's coming together so far...

I also want to share some pictures of some (more) things I received in the mail from Etsy sellers.

A super cute octopus pendant from imogen...

A pair of earrings from South Street Designs that I adore...


And this pendant from Madison Craft Studio that I actually got a while ago, but forgot to post a picture. (It doesn't come with the chain.)

No comments:

Post a Comment