Thursday, March 29, 2007

Handmade Parade


I've joined a craft fair! My first one! And it's going to be a lot of fun, there's some pretty great crafters going, check them out at the Handmade Parade site. I was invited by Missy at Crafty Carnival, the same person who is organizing the First Aid Kit Swap. After signing up for the swap, I was ecstatic to find out that she was local to the Sacramento area, and then beside myself when I read her post about the Handmade Parade fair. Other crafters in Sacramento, who knew? Then I came across the relatively newly formed Sacramento Craft Mafia and it's blog. I'm very much a beginner in this crafting-for-money gig, but with all these resources out there, and in my town no less, I suddenly feel like I'll be ok. A little out of my league, but ok.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We are so glad to have you, Sarah. Can't wait to meet you in person!

    --Claire

    ReplyDelete